Monday, May 18, 2015

Big Summer Movies Part 3. (Part 2)


As promised....


Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)


Recap stuff...

Rundown.
  • Damn, got the captain's seat yet again! 8-D
  • Bunch of old farts in the theater, that was odd...anyway, on to the flick...
  • Love, love, love, love, LOVED it!!!!! Best movie of the summer so far!!!
  • Tom Hardy is awesome.
  • Charlize Theron is awesome.
  • Cinematography is gorgeous. Visual feast.
  • More varied environments than the other 3 Maxes.
  • I want a Furiosa trilogy now!!!
  • Stunts are incredible.
  • Reboot shmeboot, this very clearly goes between "Road Warrior", and "Thunderdome".
  • Man...I think I'd put this right up there with fucking "Conan The Barbarian"!!
  • Even if I spoiled everything, you still wouldn't be prepared. I just can't describe it. 
  • Just go fucking see it. Now. Drop everything.

I repeat.
SEE. IT. NOW.

GO!!!!!!!!!!

Next time, Human Centipede 3 (hopefully).
If not, Terminator Genisys.

1 comment:

Diacanu said...


Oh, yeah, and there was another "Force Awakens", trailer, but no "Dawn of Justice".

Blog Archive

Labels