Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)
Yep, totally had to double-dip this one.
People with more scratch are seeing it up to six times! :P
- First time was a sensory overload try to take it all in. This time, I could digest it better.
- Theater experience was better. People were quieter, there was less of them.
- Had one stupid kid behind me eating with his mouth open, but I moved down a row, and it was all right. And, I ended up in my usual seat anyway. So it all worked out.
- Man, I love Furiosa! She's gotta get a spinoff sequel.
- I visually dissected it a bit this time, and...it's got everything I loved about 80's movies, you've got some Star Wars in there, you've got some He-Man, you've some Conan, it's a stew of pure goodness.
- That's what I love best, it's like the 80's never ended. We pick up right where we left off.
So, yeah, don't just run out and see it, see it multiple times.