- Part 1 (Age Of Ultron)
- Part 2 (Fury Road)
- Part 2.5 (Fury Road)
- Part 3 (HC 3)
- Part 3.5 (HC 3)
- Part 4 (Vendetta)
- Part 5 (Jurassic World)
Now, after promising it for ages, fiiiiiiiinally....
Terminator Genisys (2015)
- Terminator 1-4 reviews.
- Sarah Conner Chronicles. (way at the end)
- Happy 28th anniversary, Terminator!
- Happy 30th anniversary, Terminator!
- Terminator franchise update.
- Terminator franchise update (part 2).
- Terminator franchise update (part 3).
- Big summer 2015 movie preview.
Now, the rundown.
- Way better than 3 & 4, not quite up to the standards of 1 & 2, but still pretty damned entertaining.
- Yeah screw it, I rank them 1, 2, and Genisys a very close third. Then 4, then 3.
- Definitely worth seeing.
- The negative critics can go fuck themselves. They have other reasons for going after this franchise that have nothing to do with the film. Fuck them and their petty biases.
- Also ignore reviews from people who say "I can't keep track of this time travel! It's a mess!", they're dumb, or worse, playing dumb to look cool. Fuck 'em.
- Does my infographic hold up? Myyeeaah...sorta. Forget 3, 4, and SCC. We're in a tangent timeline that splits off from the beginning of 1.
- Did the trailer spoil all the twists? Ehh...it spoiled a big one, but the details are still important into how it's set up. And there's another twist, but the whole damned internet is trying to spoil it. Watch your step.
- Even spoiled, I dug the flick though.
- Arnie is awesome, Emilia Clarke is all right, Jason Clarke is great, Jai Courtney..mehhh *wavey hand*. But, you won't care. Don't worry.
- Lotta continuity candy for astute observers with a quick eye.
- We could have used more of J.K. Simmons, but we'll probably get more of him in sequels.
- Let's hope those sequels happen.
Um, yep, that's it without going into spoiler territory.
Go see it.
Up next, Ant-Man.