Sunday, March 29, 2009

Why truth matters.

Or, "what the fuck do you care?", part 2.

And/or "the war on bullshit", part 2.

And/or "my Batman moment", part 2.

Well, I think I've hammered home clearly enough by now...

....that I no longer wants us to live in a world built on lies.

And there's a big lie that everything would fall apart without bullshit.

Bullshit.

Let's pick that apart.

Let's say we poof away all the bullshit, and the world fucking blows up.

What scenario would cause that?

Only thing I could think of, would be something like the end of Watchmen.
Where we were cornered into a situation, where if we told everyone the truth, the Russians would nuke us.

Are we in such a scenario?
I don't happen to think so.

But let's pick that apart.

Any scenario along those lines depends on some other faction of human beings being terrified.

And they'd be terrified, because they've been pumped full of bullshit.

So the forces of bullshit are claiming that they're spreading their bullshit to counter other bullshit.
So, they're terrified, and full of bullshit themselves.

So it's all human beings being afraid of each other.

There's no need of it.

Especially when you see it's all bullshit.

Okay, let's go along with the idea for the sake of argument, and say that at the political level, bullshit really is the glue that holds the house of cards together.

Well, why does that mean we have to put up with bullshit in daily American life?

We don't.

I don't, and I'm breathing.

Feeling fine.

Feeling better since I got rid of bullshit.

But, maybe I'm bullshitting myself.

But then, that would mean a good portion, if not all my friends in my blog list are too.
But, they seem like they're on the ball.

I'm gonna go with that we're healthy and sane.

So, okay, there's 20 or so people right off the bat, that survive just fine without an intravenous drip of bullshit.

And branch out everyone they know, and everyone who knows them, you've got thousands of people off the bullshit feed.

Now, all these dictators show that it only takes one asshole to really, really fuck things up, so, if us non-bullshitters, us rationalists/skeptics are that dangerous to "the big plan", and we're in the tens of thousands, you'd figure the world would be a smoldering husk by now.

Clearly it isn't.

So, clearly, if we can go off the feed, everyone can, and we don't need bullshit in our daily lives.

All the bullshit from politicians, clergy, and advertising can be tuned right the fuck out and avoided.
It's really simple to do.

But, if everyone would just do that, all over the world, then there'd be no need for the bullshit at the political level.
And all this fear would go away.

But knowing that, takes the fear away for me, and it should for you, and if it can for you and me, it can for everyone.

So, you can poof the bullshit all away, bullshit isn't the glue, and that's just more bullshit.

It's all about keeping a minority of rascals in power.
That's all it ever was.

And I don't think people are stupid for swallowing the bullshit.
They've just been fucked with.
I think I've made that obvious by now, I've beaten on it countless times, but I still get accused in some places of calling stupid anyone who doesn't share my views.

No, I'm saying the perpetrators of this bullshit think that of you.
That's why they do it.
And they'll keep thinking it so long as they get away with it.

You'd think the anger would go up to them.
But, killing the messenger is part of the web of bullshit.

And maybe this sounds like a big conspiracy, but it's not, unlike the bullshit conspiracies, the evidence is everywhere, it's right out in the open, no smoke filled room, in your face, every day, and everyone plays their part in it, hoping they'll be left alone, and then they're not.

You get 9/11, and the financial meltdown.
Playing along didn't work.
The world of bullshit failed.
Let's wake up now, what say, folks?


2 comments:

][vellios said...

I would also point out that those dictator assholes were not necessarily off the feed. They just swapped one line of bullshit for another line of bullshit.

Diacanu said...

Oh, indeed.

I just brought them up as both a matter of math, and to antidote the whole "the secularists are out to ruin America!", crap.

Blog Archive

Labels