Monday, March 9, 2009

History of the internet part 4- Shmegalamonga!

So, after awhile on RD.net, Sharon talked me into blogging, and I dragged my feet on it for a helluva while, but I caved in, and made this joint.

And, I'm glad she did, I've really enjoyed it so far. Good place to vent and express myself, hope everyone else has enjoyed it.

Blogs are great, you can start with pretty much nothing, pick away at it, and after a month or so have a pretty good little site going.
Heh, and when you look back at that first entry, nothing is what I had.

The one entry, the profile with no picture, a plain text title, and after the first couple days, one friend link.

So, yeah, I've enjoyed these first few months of this little blog.
It's come together quite nicely.
I'm happy with it.
Hope you folks are too.
:)

5 comments:

Steve Zara said...

I am!

Laurie said...

Me too!

Diacanu said...

Heh. :)

Sharon said...

I am always happy when my nagging has satisfying result. ;)

If only my internal naggging worked as well on myself.

I'm enjoying your writing very much and all.

Diacanu said...

:D

Blog Archive

Labels