Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Even more cartoons.

Okay, here's the last batch of the old cartoons I scanned in the old days.


Here's I think, the very first thing I scanned onto the net.
Board smileys weren't a common thing back in the day,
and Google images wasn't around to find me a finger, so I had to make do with this.


Second thing I scanned.
Can't remember the context or occasion....

Mike: Straight Edge vegan of rage!!
Nah, not me, some other Mike.
From back in the J-world days.


Another from the J-world days.
The fat guy is *Legion* my old arch-nemesis.
There was a running gag that he was fat, even though he wasn't.
You had to be there.


The wallpaper pattern of the art section of Krazyfool's.


Don't you wish you had one of these?
I sure do.



Paladin reminded me of this one, which is why I went and made this new entry.
This is a sort of sequel to Mike: Straight Edge vegan of rage.
Mike vanished from our little group for....YEARS.
Then, one day, he popped back in for a while to update us of his goings on.
Apparently, (in separate stories mind you) he dyed his hair black,
did some prank with a dildo, got drunk, and puked in some guy's parking lot,
and the dude threw a shit fit, and finally, he was last seen going into the army.
So, this kinda lumps all that together, plus throws a bunch of other weird inside jokes in,
and then fills it out with just plain weird nonsense, because I'm crazy.
Oh, and note the cameo appearance of The Fop!


Eh, this is just dumb, don't know why I scanned this,
or indeed even drew it in the first place, but I include it for completeness's sake.


This is relatively new.
I scribbled this out, and scanned and uploaded it in a WF PM to "Crosis",
to prove to him I'm a shitty artist, and to leave me alone about ever doing comics ever again in my life, ever, ever, ever, so there.
Or, words to that effect.
Good thing I did too, getting back into that mess would have been heinous.
Really dodged a bullet there.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES!

I also really like the guy swimming in the sand. It's just so...absurd.

Blog Archive

Labels