Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Art inspired by "Harry Hembock and the Zone Dweebies".

By Hyla Tracy II

























Okay, Hyla did these for me back in oh, '96.
I've been trying for years to hunt him down to get permission to put them up somewhere, but he's hidden himself really friggin' well.
He don't wanna be found. Okay, I can understand that.

Hyla, if you're out there, and you don't want these up, you contact me, they're gone.
But, I think they're fucking great, and they shouldn't be rotting in my notebook, so....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are fantastic! You really do inspire people.

Diacanu said...

Heh, aw, shucks. :)

Yeah, these are pretty damned sweet.

But, so are yours. :)

Glad Harry could serve as a launch point for so many talented artists.

Cool feeling.
Glad to make toys people want to play with.
:D

Anonymous said...

I think I'm acquainted with the same Hyla you are. If so, he got married around 2008 to an old friend of mine. Then I lost touch with them. I agree, he's kept his on-line tracks hidden pretty well! But if I find him, I'll try to put him in touch with you.

By the way, the last time I saw him in 2006, I got to see some work he'd just been doing. You'll be pleased to know that he'd gotten even better in those intervening 10 years.

Diacanu said...

That's cool news...if it's not a put-on.
Naturally, I'm skeptical, but if you're legit, good luck in finding the dude, and hope to hear from him.
:)

Blog Archive

Labels