Sunday, September 14, 2008

Yet another dose of cartoons.

Beat the wizard!
I think the wizard represents either the old testament God,
or something more general like, the tribulations of life.
Or, maybe I'm just a weird bastid that makes weird cartoons. :P


American Eagle and Government Cheese!!
(The final episode)


Okay, kids, wanna get diagnosed as crazy?
Draw shit like this at school!
Ah, good times.


Hmm...didn't know the meaning of this one back then,
but this is obviously conservatism in action.
*Snicker* ah, loosen up, people.
It gets fucking darker than this, it'll be a long ride if you start whining now.


Rich beefy gravy!
Dig the snappy dialogue. :P


The Golf Pro.
Not much comment here, this came out fuckin' perfect.
I almost weep with joy every fuckin' time I look at it.


Zoo-zoo!!
To this day this makes me bust out laughing.
Funniest thing in the galaxy to me.
Maybe I am fucking crazy, I dunno.

'Nuff said.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"How do you get rich, beefy gravy from a turkey?" "You don't want to know." ROFL I sense that you and the school counselor spent a lot of time together...

Sharon said...

You were one seriously deep dark and chocolately fucked-up dude. :)

Diacanu said...

Sharon-

Hee. :D

Diacanu said...


Update on hamburger.

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2020/04/hamburger.html

Blog Archive

Labels