Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Greedy swine, Part 5.


Another one I haven't updated since last summer.



The diabolical evil human brain.

July 26, 2016

What I've learned today talking to idiots is something I've kind of already known, but this helps solidify it. 
The brain is a diabolical weapon molded by evolution for winning at any cost. 
It's not made for thinking. 
Modern man re-purposed it for thinking, because thought became handy for survival, and then that evolved into science and gadgetry. 
But the idiots use their skull-meat in default "Win!! Win!! Win!!", mode, and it even grabs hold of things that look like thoughts for camouflage. 
Have to come up with a way to use that against them.

And the update..

July 26, 2018

Nowadays, if I could hack the brains of idiots, I wouldn't fuck around, I'd go right for the self-destruct switch. 
I want cricket chirping silence where their noise used to be. 
Maybe someday, I'll be more charitable, and forgiving, and utopian again. 
For now, I'm just kinda pissed, and need to pass through it.

Nope, if I'd self-destructed the capital rioters, the world would have been better off.


The "harm people who don't harm you", mindset.

August 1, 2017

There must be something wrong with me, I don't seem to have this drive that millions of other people have to want to harm people who've never harmed me, and who I don't even know. 
Oh, I'm not pure, I want to do horror movie shit to people that have wronged me. 
The business world is loaded with these people that are erotically excited by squeezing profit out of people's blood. 
Ditto politics. 
That's what the health care arm wrestling match boils down to. 
And I've known little toxic losers all my life that aspire to be like these fucking people. That are looking for the next big get-rich-quick scam, and those scams always have potential victims. 
I don't get it. 
I get it intellectually, but morally and emotionally, I can't put myself in those shoes. 
I can't get myself there. 
Is there bullshit Kool-Aid a normal person can drink that changes you to that, or are they all just natural born psychopaths?  
And what's the split on that? 
It's a really popular set of ideas that I'm surrounded by every goddamned day in a capitalist country. Never been able to get on board for it.

I didn't get it, because I forgot that there's a whole industry I don't pay attention to devoted to making you think the poor and sick and suffering deserve their fate.

We've got fucking Senators that call the poor lazy.
On fucking tape.
Even though simple un-complicated stats show work hours are going up, and pay is stagnating.
Yeah, we're all lazy, you disingenuous fucks.
Fuck you.

Anyway, the split on the true psychopaths, and the ones who suppress their consciences with lies...doesn't matter.
They do the same amount of damage, so who cares why they do it?
We just have to fucking beat them.
That's all that matters.


"The new economy".

August 14, 2018

Remember when what we now call "the tech bubble", was actually in progress, hipster douchebags called it "the new economy"? 
I had my memory jogged by a Daria episode. 
When someone in a goatee and little granny glasses tells you something is "the new____", run for your fucking life.


"I don't agree with...".

August 30, 2017

Here's a phrase from bigoted morons I'm tired of. 
"I don't agree with homosexuality". 
WTF??? 
Homosexuality isn't a political philosophy, or an economic system. 
Do they really think that's how it works? 
They may as well be saying "I don't agree with trees", or "I don't agree with grapes". 
Having conflicting opinions is one thing, but these meatheads don't even process reality correctly.

And the update...

August 30, 2020

Conservative wired brains see everything that isn't them as an attack on them. And "I don't agree with...", is code for "I want to fucking kill...". 
Having to even code it pisses them off.
Let's keep making these people sad.


The big test.

September 17, 2018

Wealth isn't a reward, it's a test. 
A test many if not most fail utterly.

Every single billionaire fails with flying colors.


Control freak-ism.

September 11, 2015

I've never understand this impulse so many humans have that says "I think butt-sex is gross so NOBODY can have butt-sex!!", "this book pisses me off, so NOBODY gets to read this book!!", "I wouldn't euthanize my grandma, so NOBODY can euthanize their grandma!!", "I think abortions are gross and evil, so NOBODY gets one!!!", "I think potheads are dumb, so NOBODY gets to smoke pot!!". 
What the fuck? 
What happened to "mind your own business"? 
Why's everyone such a bunch of busy-body control freaks? 
Especially those that are allegedly for "smaller government". 
I think that's the funniest part of it. 
Small government my ass. 
Everyone loves a government that does what they want. 
Anyway, back on target, yeah, the control freak thing...I don't get it.

And the update...

September 11, 2020

If control freaks aren't meddling, they don't feel like they're real. 
They're that hollow inside.

It's even less complicated than that.
They're bullies, and they're cowards, so they don't have the nerve to physically bully, so they have to bully vicariously with the legal system, and their vote.
Witness Karens calling the cops on black people having a barbecue.
That bitch wanted people to get murdered.
Never forget that.
Karens aren't cute, they're fucking bloodthirsty.

AND they're hollow inside.
That part stays constant.


Christian business.

September 11, 2015

Look, everyone seems to have lost their mission statements at the bottom of some junk pile, or else the dog peed on it, so time for a refresher. 
Write this shit down, and magnet it to the fridge this time. 
Government employees, you're about mindless bureaucracy, and being a soul-dead cog in the machine. 
Corporations, you're about green paper with dead presidents. 
Neither of you are about taking moral stands. 
No one gives a fuck about what you think about abortion, birth control, circumcision, or transgender cowboy pirate bar mitzvahs. 
Fill out the fucking form, take the fucking money, and shut the fuck up. 
I don't know who the fuck told you your job was morality cop, but they were fucking stupid, and need to die by their own hand. 
I don't know where this sad sick delusion comes from, but it's recent, and it's annoying.

And the update...

September 11, 2020

And now the My Pillow guy gets to hang out with the president. 
What an awful world.

Well, now big corporations, and major league sports are punishing Georgia for their racist voting laws, and Mitch McConnell is telling them "stay out of politics!!".

Yeah, you liked morality policing just fine when it suited your racist fascist agenda, you turtle-head fuck.
Watching their own Frankenstein monster strangle them is goddamned beautiful.
Choke, you bastards, choke.


Government without fascists.

September 12, 2018

Do you realize how retardedly easy government would be if we didn't have to constantly arm wrestle corrupt, stupid, and evil people? 
"Money for schools?". 
"Done". 
"Money for roads?". 
"Done". 
"Rights for everybody?". 
"Done". 
"Single payer medical care?". 
"Done". 
"Legal weed?". 
"Done". 
"How about a solar powered bullet train from Maine to California paid for by pot taxes?".
"Done". 
"Well, that was a good day. How about we wrap up for lunch, and then go home?". 
"Aye". 
That's it. 
It's really not hard at all. 
Sucky people make it hard. 
Sucky people are why we have to have divided powers and elections in the first place.

Sucky people who cater to the murder-Karens and murder-Kevins.


Good question.

September 13, 2014

If living well is the best revenge, why are there so many wars started by the rich?

Because those rich assholes don't know the rule.
They typically had it all handed to them too, so they don't appreciate it.


Depression is part of the plan.

September 25, 2017

Horrible people think they're wonderful, wonderful people think they're horrible, nobody seems to have the self-esteem they're supposed to have.

And the update...

September 25, 2018

This one's easy to crack. 
The horrible people got ahold of marketing, advertising, and fashion. 
Good people being depressed and self loathing was the natural result, and the plan.

And don't forget, people with high self-esteem that they didn't earn are typically psychopaths to begin with.
But studies have also shown that the sheltered bubble of wealth can turn normal people into psychopaths.

Using a magical brain-swap helmet to put the self-esteem of psychopaths into depressed people wouldn't make happier people, it would just shuffle the psychopathy around.


Capitalism destroys. It's science.

October 28, 2018

Whenever some libertarian starts lecturing me about "human nature", I always remember the experiment they ran where they taught chimps to use plastic squares as currency to exchange or food, and in no time, the females started prostituting, some of the males started to get in on the action by essentially becoming pimps, and then the pimps started having turf wars.
Money destroyed their society in a matter of weeks. 
They had to be taught that shit. 
I always remember it. 
Its burnt into my brain.

Did I do this one?
It feels like I did this one.
Eh, it bears repeating.


Y'all-quada vs Democracy.

January 14, 2021

One thing the last four years, but especially 2020, and double-especially right now should fucking teach you....FUCKING VOTE!!!! 
Get off your ass, and fucking vote!!! 
Do it every fucking time. 
Midterms, presidential, dog catcher. 
It matters. 
Y'all-queda raided the capital to try to take your vote away. 
If it matters that much to them, it should matter that fucking much to you.

And bring Georgia Republicans to their knees with their Jim Crow shit.


Fuck yew, MyPillow-Guy.

February 5, 2019

My narration of this address- 
"Fuuuuck yoooou! Fuuuuck yooouu! Go fuck yerself! Go fuck yerself! *masturbation gesture with an invisible dick the size of a samurai sword* Fuuuuck yooou! Aw, fuck yew!! *samurai dick* *samurai dick*"

And the update...

February 5, 2021

Now for the next 4 years, I only have to do this to MyPillow commercials.



1 comment:

B. D. said...

I was waiting for you to use Mike Lindell as an example; he's a recovering crack addict, after all.

Notice QAanon is totally silent about Matt Gaetz, but that went without saying.

You mentioned the tech bubble; the dot-com bomb from 20 years ago is just one more of those moments you and I will remember but that kids today will probably learn jack shit about.
I wonder if that's a good thing or not.

Blog Archive

Labels