Friday, November 3, 2017

Krazy For Decades 2: Wasted! Youth! (THE END!!)


Previously..

Krazy for decades.


Damn, when I started out with this, I really just wanted to do animations to comment on how good 90's was for animation.
Somewhere along the way, I wanted to expand it out to the best of the best movies, thinking it would be 10-20, but I kept thinking of ones I'd let slip by before, and it grew, and grew, and grew.
And once it got growing, more categories popped up, and then it was off to the races with no finish line in sight.
But, I realized, all these categories were ones I wanted to do in one form or another over the years, but couldn't think of an excuse to do them. So, a lot of back-burner-ed stuff was cleared out by this.
I'm glad I did this, and got it out of my system.
The demons are exorcised.
I feel better.

And, here it is...

I don't h8 the 90's anymore.

I don't "meh", the 00's anymore.

Part 1 (Summer Of Dune!!)

The rest. 


Now, I just need to add it to biographyarchives, and retro-link it in the Halloween brew review.


1 comment:

Diacanu said...



Re-branded!

https://dickynoo.blogspot.com/2020/03/i-miss-90s.html

Blog Archive

Labels