- Halloween Part 3: Hi-jinks Ensue!!
- Update-athon (Part 3, Masters Of Horror)
- Updates Revenge (Part 3, Masters Of Horror).
We lost Angus Scrimm this year. :-(
Phantasm Ravager trailer again.
Now to the fun stuff...
Bunch of King this year.
- Idris Elba is the Gunslinger, and Matthew McConaughey is The Man In Black.
- "Doctor Sleep", the movie is happening.
- "The Mist", is going to be a series on Spike.
- The first pics of the new Pennywise are out (see above), and the flick itself wrapped filming.
- His son, Joe Hill, has a thing in development (see slashers).
AMC has confirmed that they've signed he deal for "Empire Of The Dead".
That's it, no other news there.
Tom Holland has a horror news and merch website, called "Tom Holland's Terror Time".
"Ash vs Evil Dead", season 2!!
- There's going to be a Human Centipede manga!
- HC3 came out on Blu-Ray.
- Still no word on Onania Club. Although, Tom is tormenting us with vague clues on Twitter the way he did with HC3. ...for years. Dammit.
The Soska Sisters.
- Their next project is a remake of Cronenberg's "Rabid".
- They're the hosts of the gameshow "Hellevator".
- "Painkiller Jane", quietly vanished.
- Finally, they're working on a monster horror flick called "Bob".
- ....come ooooon!! Make something GOOD!!!! AAHHH!!!!
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan played Negan in "The Walking Dead", in the finale cliffhanger groan heard round the world.
- "Fear", sucks, I'm done.
No word on Nuke 'Em 2. BUT, movement finally on Toxie remake!!
Guillermo Del Toro.
Guillermo Del Toro is allegedly making a movie of "Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark".
I'm so fucking there.
"Alien: Paradise Lost", is now "Alien: Covenant".
Ridley Scott has said there will be two sequels to "Alien: Covenant", leading directly into "Alien".
Looks like he's deliberately ruining Alien 5 ever happening.
But, "Chappie", probably already did that.
Jo Dante has a new movie out called "Burying The Ex".
I've heard it blows.
Also, Zach Galligan (Billy from 'Gremlins') says Gremlins 3 won't be a reboot or remake, but be more like "Jurassic World". So...at least there's that....
Quickie updates from last year...
- Nothing new from Tobe Hooper. Unless you count the TCM reboot/prequel (see slashers).
- Nothing new from Thomas Harris. Hannibal is still gone, and Lifetime can't get their shit together on the Clarice series.
- Vince Gilligan, I gave up on "Better Call Saul". It's made well, it just wasn't clicking for me.
- Haven't heard anything about Wes Craven's shows in development.
- Still nothing out of Cameron Romero's "Origins". If there's nothing on it next year, I'm calling it dead.
And that's it for those fellas.
Tomorrow, Weee've got truuuuue stooorriies! Don't wanna dream no moooore!!