Sunday, August 9, 2009

Gamer.

Sometimes, pop culture can surprise me.

Lookit this.
Video gaming becoming a morbid dystopia.
Now, who could've predicted something like that?
It's as if the writers checked out my blog. :P
Course, it might be a sucky movie, and it looks like a ripoff on "The Running Man", but still, interesting I'm not the only one on the planet that caught that vibe from our culture.
Shit, maybe I've made a difference.
Maybe change can happen.
Maybe life is worth living.
Maybe. Who the fuck knows?
We'll see how Rotten Tomatoes weighs in on this thing.

2 comments:

Philip said...

Bloody hell, well, I'm sold, they had Marilyn Manson on the trailer, that's good enough for me!

:)

Actually does look like fun, I will definitely go and see it as and when it crosses the pond.

Cheers for putting it up, I might not have known about it otherwise!

:)

Diacanu said...

Well, be sure to write a review when you see it.
:)

Blog Archive

Labels