Sunday, February 13, 2022

Disney/Fox Part 18: New Mutants from start to finish.

I wanted to get these all together to crunch the list down.
And, I always wanted this story eventually compiled when I started it.
But, I've just been absent-minded about it.
Until now.


From being caught in the crossfire of the Disney/Fox acquisition, to fucking covid landing on the world, this poor little movie got all beat to shit.
Even though it wasn't the greatest, it deserved better.
Here's my scrapbook of all of that.



Also, possible spoiler-
.
.
.
.
.

.
Magik may pop up in "Multiverse Of Madness" which may validate this movie (New Mutants) in canon.
Y'know, it wouldn't anymore be the X-saga dying with a whimper, it'd be a vital part of the overall Marvel saga.
Magik has portal powers, so she'd fit in, and be useful.
And come on, what fanboy doesn't want more Anya Tailor-Joy in their lives?


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels