Sunday, August 30, 2020

The movie summer that would have been. (Parts 2.5, and 5)

Part 1 (Black Widow)
Part 2 (New Mutants)
Part 3 (WW84)
Part 4 (Ghostbusters Afterlife)


Couple movies came out Friday (cuz theaters are back), but a big-ass Windows upgrade ruined my whole Friday and Saturday.
Thanks, Microsoft. 
*Middle finger*

So, here's catching up to that.....


New Mutants (2020)

Not going.
Explained it all here.

Critics are saying it's "meh", to "bleh!".
I'll collect it on disk anyway.


Bill & Ted Face The Music (2020)

Not going.
Same reasons as New Mutants.

Although, you can see it on VOD for a 30 dollar rental.

That's too much.
For under 20, I can own the fucking physical copy.
I'll wait.

BUT, critics are saying it's good, to great, to wonderful.
So, it's something to look forward to.


...yeah, I wasn't in the mood to do posters.


And....that's summer!
Summer. Is. Gone!

Guess I'll  do a recap.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels