Thursday, March 12, 2020

New Mutants is....awww...fuck!!!

Meedyah Morsels #220.
-and-
Disney/Fox Part 17
-and-
Post 40 away from 3000 posts!

Shit!! Coronavirus!! Shit, shit, shit!!



Yep, Disney finally flinched, and cancelled Mulan (don't give a shit) and New Mutants.
There goes my movie plans for April.
I'll probably be more worried about whether me and/or my family will die or not.
So, probably minor inconvenience in the bigger picture.
Still.
Dammit.
Two fucking years, and now another delay.

Oh, and there's the third poster if it even matters anymore.

After that, there's "Black Widow", "Wonder Woman 1984", and finally "Ghostbusters:Afterlife".
Any of those get delayed it will upset me, but Ghostbusters will just fucking kill me.
But again, I might be dead by then.
Whether it's delays, or death, the universe just doesn't want me to see that film.

*Head shake*
Fuuuuck.


Previously with Disney/Fox-

Disney/Fox Part 16: New Mutants is really happening! Part 2


Previously with MM-

GB: Afterlife composer. (MM #219)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels