Wednesday, August 26, 2020

...but the plague had other plans, Part 17.

Whelp, New Mutants comes out in a couple days.

And....



...I ain't going.
Fuck that.

Like I said here....

Nope, I ain't going until I've got veins pumping full of vaccine antibodies.

Cuz....even if I wanted to take the risk, it just sounds like a drag.
Sounds like a total fucking drag.

Even with all of the precautions, and even if everyone was as well behaved as a church mouse...I'd still mark a date three weeks after I went as my "I made it, I didn't die", date, and have restless nights until I crossed the finish line.

Plus, I can't find a mask that doesn't make my glasses fog.
And I can't see a fucking movie without my glasses.

Nope, for-get it.

Let the other suckers be the lab rats.

I'll catch New Mutants on blu-ray.


Know who agrees with me?
Critics.
They refuse to go see it.
Don't hold your breath for the tomato-meter.


2 comments:

B. D. said...

I watched the 75 minute long 1984 college sex comedy "The Party Animal" after someone said it couldn't be made today. IT SUCKS!!!!!! Stay the hell away from it, it's just about some goon trying to get laid and like everything else inspired by "Animal House" it has no good jokes, no good characters and no good lines!!!!!!!

Jeezus, I keep falling into this fucking trap!!!

Diacanu said...



I think the best wacky 80's teen comedies that hold up without any cringe, or rapey misogyny, or racism, or homophobia, are probably "Better Off Dead", and "One Crazy Summer".

Same director on both of those.
He went on to make "Eek The Cat".

Blog Archive

Labels