Friday, May 1, 2020

The movie summer that would have been. (Part 2)

Post 6 away from 3000 posts!

Part 1 (Black Widow)

I'm late on this one!!!

It's....


The New Mutants (2020)


Previously with this movie...

Cancelled by the plague!


I probably would have dug it.

I very probably would have liked it as an X-Men movie better than "Dark Phoenix".

I very very probably would have liked it as a spooky superhero movie better than "Brightburn".

Good chance I would have crushed on Maisie Williams, but not so that it was creepy.
Y'know in a cute way.
I'm good like that.

I likely would have bemoaned the death of sequel possibilities.

I absolutely would have expressed frustration with Marvel taking so fucking long to integrate the Mutant characters.

50-50 on whether I'd have recommended a theater viewing, or waiting for rental.



Next, see you June 4th for Wonder Woman 1984!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels