Thursday, December 30, 2021

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)

Finally caught up to this one too!

My first post-Christmas purchase.



Missed Black Widow in the theater cuz I wasn't vaxxed yet.

Definitely the most epic and visually gorgeous of the standalone superhero origin movies out of the MCU. 
Iron Man 3 finally paid off! 
Wish I could have seen it at the theater, but....y'know.

Better than Black Widow?
Oh, fuck yeah.

Top tier MCU standalone hero movie up there with Black Panther, Iron Man 1, and Captain America 1.

I just hope Shang-Chi ends up playing a bigger part in things than Captain Marvel did in Endgame.

So, yeah, worth checking out.


Next up, gotta collect Venom 2, and Eternals, and I hope I can get to see "No Way Home" in theaters before it's gone.
Waited for my booster shot to be in my system 2 weeks (which is exactly today), now I have to wait for a nice day with dry roads.
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels