Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Big 2020 year end movie recap (reconstructed!).


I've finally seen all the movies that got blown to smithereens in the summer of 2020 thanks to the plague.
So, here's the ranking, as if that summer had happened.

And, here we go...















This would have had to have worked really hard to suck enough to be lower on the list.
This had everything going for it, and it indeed delivered the goods















Harley's bumped down one spot, but she's still up there.















It's Marvel, it's Scarjo, it's good.
Nuff said.















Bumps up a spot.
An entertaining weird mess that harkens back to actual 80's superhero movies.
Gets high points for swinging for the fences.















When I get Afterlife on disk, I have to do an 80's nostalgia double-feature with this one.















Still holds its "meh" rating with me.















Still last place, still stinkah-winkah.
I wonder if history will remember this was the last movie before theaters closed.


Speaking of theaters, experts are predicting box-office numbers will be "back to normal" in 2022.
I'll believe it when I see it.

Although, Afterlife is doing pretty decent right now.

We'll see....



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels