Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Revisits #38.


In "Location blogging #11, Saco/Biddeford in review", I talked about my MP3 player, and the joy of listening to podcasts in the car.

And it's prequel was "Location blogging #7", and its followup was "Location blogging #12",


10 years ago, that was just starting to become a thing.
Now, cars come with built in USB ports, and there are a jillion-billion podcasts on any topic you can think of.

In fact, I posted a list of my favorites 2 years ago.

I get most of my entertainment through internet now.

I haven't busted out that little Sansa player in ages.
I dunno if it'll even hold a charge anymore.
No need, really.
It has a USB on it, so I could just use it as a USB to get it into the car, but then all that extra hardware goes to waste, and the memory capacity is nothing compared to what you can just go and buy at the grocery store, nevermind at Best buy, or online.

It was fun while it lasted though.
But technology marches on.

Happy memories.
:-)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels