Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Meedyah Morsels #72.


A teensy speck of sorta-almost Ghostbusters 3 casting news.




Bill Murray has agreed to be in it!

...in principle.

His exact quote in regards to being in "GB: Answer The Call".

“I was in that movie just because they asked me, and I knew if I said no, I was saying I didn’t support that movie… I felt like, OK, I’m going to support them because I support them as people. So I did that one and I would do this next one.”

Operative line being...

"...I did that one and I would do this next one.”

So, if they ask, he's on board.
And of course they're going to ask.
So, even though the contracts aren't signed, they've pretty much got him.


Previously...
  • Part 28 (GB3 casting 1) (Finn Wolfhard, Carrie Coon)
  • Part 29 (GB3 casting 2) (Ernie Hudson)
  • Part 47 (GB3 casting 3) (McKenna Grace)
  • Part 62 (GB3 casting 4) (Sigourney Weaver)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels