Saturday, April 13, 2019

Revisits #35.


Seven years ago, the Star Wars/Disney deal became a thing, and I talked about it in "The elephant in the room", and "Star Wars 2.5",

Well, the titles for that batch of films have finally all dropped.
Here we are.
At that moment I dreamed of.

The titles are...

The Force Awakens, The Last Jedi, The Rise Of Skywalker, Solo, and Rogue One.

With the 2020 anthology film killed by Solo flopping.
(Fuck you, America, I dug the flick)

So, let this...


...become this.


And this....


....become this.


And now, I can retro link this in comments, and pretend I always knew the titles in 2012-2013, and confuse the Hell out of the cockroach archaeologists from the future.

I kinda had this vaguely planned all along. ;-)

Boom, another little blog chore done.
I've earned a treat! (:-D
*Heads to the kitchen*


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels