Friday, May 18, 2018

Big 2018 Movies Part 6.


And after a couple false starts, it's....


Deadpool 2 (2018)


Previously with Deadpool...

Deadpool.

And previously with the whole X-Men franchise...

Now, the rundown.
  • Loved the everliving shit out of it!!
  • I dunno if I loved it more or equal in different ways than the first one, but it's way up there.
  • Marvel jokes, DC jokes, X-Men jokes, Logan jokes, this one had everything.
  • Rob Liefeld bad art joke!!!!!
  • I said in the first one, I dunno what's left they can make fun of. Oh shit, was I naive, just wait a couple years, there'll always be new shit in superhero movies to goof on.
  • More 80's music!!
  • No boobies. :-(
  • More gore!! :-D
  • More verbal profanity and vulgarity! 8-D
  • Crazy cameos!!! (ohhh, I wish I could spoil, but no)
  • No after credits, but the pre-credits scenes are the best thing in a comic book movie ever!!!
  • Some are saying this beats "Infinity War", okay, let's not get fucking crazy here.
  • I'll say in a lot of ways, this one was a lot more fun than "Infinity War".
  • Josh Brolin is a fanboy God now.
  • There's SOOOO much more to talk about, but all of it would be spoilers!
  • Best time at the movies in a long fucking time.
  • No nosebleed in the theater this time! (never happened before or since, weird)
  • Everything this time was perfect, no talking assholes, no nothing!
  • Traffic home was slow and shitty though.

Definitely go out and see it.


Next week, Solo: A Star Wars Story!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels