Thursday, April 5, 2018

Big 2018 Movies Part 2.


Part 1 (Black Panther)


Holy Madballs! It's....


Ready Player One (2018)


Previously from Steven Spielberg....

Movies.
All the movies.
Come on, it's Spielberg.

And now the rundown.
  • Loved it. Dunno if I love the SHIT out of it, but I left the theater feeling warm and happy.
  • It's Easter Egg the movie!
  • It's "the ultimate showdown of ultimate destiny", the movie.
  • I won't list all the Easter eggs, you can find sites and Youtube videos that rattle them all off. I saw the juiciest ones. (I think)
  • I shoved hints at 3 Easter eggs in the intro up top. 
  • Definitely gonna have to go over the Blu-Ray with a fine toothed comb.
  • Very Spielberg-y. If you were an alien, or a cave hermit, or a rainforest native that got none of the pop culture references, the story still plays well, and tugs heartstrings in the right spots. 
  • It'll give you that 80's Goonies, E.T., Gremlins, Indiana Jones feeling.
  • No fancy credits, no post-credits. Spielberg is an old fart about that. "I put it all in the movie! The movie's done! Go pee, and go home!". 
  • Worth seeing. At least once. Dunno if it's going to be an all time classic, but it's up there in Spielberg's good ones. IMHO.
  • I was right, it gets all the Bacon points for crossovers. It ends that category. I'll slap that tag on it.
  • Uuum, what else? Wish I had more to say, but all the juicy stuff is in the Easter eggs, and I refuse to spoil 'em.
  • Go see it!

Yep....


Next time,
INFINITY WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels