Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Big Winter Movies Part 2. (Part 4.5).


Again, no dicking around, it's Star Wars.


Rogue One:
A Star Wars Story (2016)


Okay, this pass will get a bit spoiler-y, but I gotta assume you've all seen it by now.
If not...what the fuck are you doing?
I mean, really, I've got scary and depressing shit going on in my life, and I found a window to go.
Bust your ass.

Rundown.
  • Liked it even better second time around.
  • Caught The Ghost from "Rebels", at the end.
  • Missed the "Captain Syndulla", line, and I listened for it hard. Meh, I'll catch it on Blu-ray.
  • Caught Bail Organa's lines better this time.
  • Caught on that Vader's castle was on Mustafar better this time.
  • I'm keeping my ranking from last time.
  • That being 5,R1,4,7,6,3,2,1.
  • Tarkin didn't bother me as much. I just went with it.
  • Leia never bothered me. Tiny tinge of sad with Carrie Fisher gone though.
  • Liked the score better.
  • Loved the Vader attack even more.
  • None of the nitpicky shit mattered to me.
  • Really, outright haters of this are just being hipsters and snots. Fuck 'em. Their loss.
  • Hipster haters said they didn't care about the characters, eat shit, I teared up in spots.
  • Got to see it at daytime. I just prefer it. 
  • Got my favorite seat.
  • No one was an asshole. Quiet as mice.
  • Traffic was pretty smooth.
  • Only unlucky thing, a button came off my stupid coat. @#$%^!!! 
So there, there's my twice.
Force Awakens was a rare fluke, I'm gonna limit future SW to twice, unless I bad-luck into bad screenings with assholes that need antidote-ing.


So, next up, finishing off winter, Logan.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels