Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Big summer movie recap-recap (2014)


Big summer movie recap-recap (2013)

Now, these ones...



1. Guardians Of The Galaxy.

Yeah, spoiler, the top 3 isn't gonna budge.



2. Captain America: The Winter Soldier.

Ditto.



3. X-Men: Days Of Future Past.

Ditto.




4. The Amazing Spider-Man 2.

Yeah, right?
The next couple tell the tale of why this gets a bump up.

Y'know, now that poor James Garfield is bumped out of Spidey due to the Marvel/Sony deal, I have a feeling like in the Charlie Brown Christmas Special, like "it's not such a bad little tree, it just needs a little love".
It's not such a bad little Spiderman.
I might collect them if/when they're ever in a cheap DVD set.



5. Edge Of Tomorrow.

Retitled "Live, Die, Repeat", on home video.

Blomkamp wishes he made this.



6. A Dame To Kill For.

Similar downgrade by my gut instincts as "Star Trek Into Darkness".
(See here)

I just haven't had the will to buy this.
Saw it at Wal-Mart for under 10 bucks, and I couldn't be bothered to bend down to grab it.

Since this gets bumped down, and I don't want "Edge", to budge, nor the bottom three, Spidey got the bump up.



7. Godzilla.

I'd put it lower if I could, but "Lucy", and "Transcendence", were really awful.



8. Lucy.

*Awkward silence, dry cough*



9. Transcendence.

*Brooompt!!*

(Wafts the fart up to my nose)

Yep, still better than this movie.


And, we're all caught up for the 2015 one now.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels