Saturday, January 1, 2022

Happy New Year!!! (2022)





Now, the list...

-2021 wasn't as bad as 2020, but still sucked pretty hard.
-Squid Game pretty much saved this year culturally.
-Betty White died 2 weeks before she got to be 100. :-(
-Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas rolled around.
I flat out forgot to observe Thanksgiving.
-Trump is still no longer president. :-)
Despite what a bunch of delusional crybabies say. :-)

Covid/corona deaths are up to 800 thousand.
Closing in on a million.
I'm actually shocked we didn't get to a million in 2020.
So, the vaccines have slowed things down.

Still working on all the self-improvement stuff from last year (see the bit on keto).
Working on a book.
I think I finally have the right idea for it.

Here's hoping 2022 isn't dogshit, and that the Nazis don't overthrow democracy.
I don't wanna live through that shit.
Seems like it would be a fucking drag.
I mean, of course I'd join the resistance, but that shit isn't as fun as Star Wars makes it look.
More like Hunger Games.
Yeah, here's to no Hunger Games shit.
And no Trump re-election in 2024 while I'm at it.
Yeah, here's hoping for Trump to have a crippling stroke and/or coronary before 2024.
Like, any time before then.
Like, tomorrow would be good.
Yeah, let's make that happen, 2022.
You owe us.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels