Sunday, October 31, 2021

Halloween 2021!



I wrote an intro to this already, but that grew into a movie review thing that I posted yesterday.
So, I'll just restate, fascism is the real boogeyman.

And, this is the first Halloween to have no special theme.
Except it grew a fascism theme by itself against my will.
So...theoretically, it's the first without a theme.
But in practice, not so much.
Oh, well, better luck next time.

Previous years-


All the horror stuff from this year...

-Twilight Of The Dead is going to be a thing. Maybe.
-Final Girl Support Group was rumored to be a thing, but I've heard fuck-all for a year.
-Chucky the series became a thing, and I dig it.
-"Halloween Kills" came out, but I didn't bother.


And finally, song time!



And, as always...

Merry Deathmas!
And a happy new candy! :-D


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels