Friday, July 30, 2021

Happy 46th birthday to myself!


Did the present haul yesterday, so all set there.
So, let's look at this year.

4 years from 50.
Sigh.

Also, Peter Cullen (the voice of Optimus Prime) turned 80.
He was 45 when he started Transformers.
Spooky to think that all it takes is a second dose of the span from Transformers Gen-1 to now, and I'll be 80.
Damn.
My grandfather started getting morbid about this time travel shit, so I won't be like him.
Not spooked by the reaper like him, just stunned how fast it all goes.

Last year, I went on that adventure for the peanut butter cake that turned out to be mediocre.
This year I'm on my keto diet, so I kept the cake and ice cream small.
I'll consider my birthday a cheat day.

Covid was almost gone, but its mutated and surging again.
I'm vaxxed, so I'm protected, but they're starting to recommend masks again, cuz even vaxxed people could be spreaders.
Whee.
Thanks, redneck morons.
Is there anything you can't ruin?

As I've mentioned before, my friend Margaret died.
So that sucks.
But I'm healing.
I'm about back up to 97%.
Little match flame sized flickers of melancholy, and only every few hours apart.
It doesn't even get up to full blues, much less depression.
I'm mostly good now.

That story I was working on last year did indeed yield a couple seeds for the thing I'm working on now.
That being a book finally.
Excited about that.

Got rid of the Nazi president, but now he's unleashed a plague of his horrible Nazi fanboys and girls.
Who also spread literal plague.
So that's fun.
Whoopee.

Cinemagic died, and really fucked up my life.
But, I'm not gonna curl up in the fetal position, I'll think of something.

Yeah, in spite of the dark shit going on, I'm doing pretty good.


Previous years.




2 comments:

B. D. said...

For more bad news 2020 and beyond, Chris-chan, now living as a woman, is apparently diddling his 80 year old demented mother and is probably going to go to jail for it where God knows what they'll do to him.

Just when we thought we were OUT Chris-chan pulls us back IN!

I know, I know, you didn't want to make fun of him anymore and neither did I, but I guess I'm relating this as a sign o' the bad times.

Do not watch the abysmal 1981 movie "ROAR" starring Melanie Griffith and Tippi Hedren and directed by Hedren's husband who also stars in the film, which took 11 years and $17 million dollars to make because it's about people repeatedly being attacked by lions, some 100 or so of which were actually used in making the movie. Absolutely no safety standards were used during filming, which led to numerous cast and crew members being mauled, injured, and in Jan De Bont's case SCALPED by real lions. It's jaw-droppingly irresponsible and shocking to watch but has NO good characters, dialogue, settings, plot, ANYTHING to it, just loads of shocking footage of big dumb lions toying with and hurting real people.

Also don't watch "Wyatt Earp," but you'd never do that anyway. What a bore it is!!

Diacanu said...



So Chris-Chan is literally a muthafucka.

So...should I add her to the pervert pile?

Blog Archive

Labels