Friday, July 12, 2013

Superheroes 2.4 Part 11 (addendum, Dredd)


Firstly, forgot to add here, the Dredd remake/do-over.
(See here, for the Stallone version rant)

So, this is that, plus the review, cuz I've finally seen it.

Dredd (2012)


Um, well, I dug it, a lot.
It's hard R rated no-apologies 80's style fun the likes of Robocop, but way beefier.

If you like your superheroes lethal, and uncensored, with none of the edges sanded off, this is the one you've been waiting for.

I highly recommend it.
I wish I had seen it at the theater.
But, well, stuff was going on.

The reason I'm um-ing about it is, I really can't add much more than everything Hyla said.
He went absolutely bananas for this film, so, he deserves the spotlight.
I'll hand it right over...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels