Monday, July 22, 2013

Best of the worst of the worst.


So, going back through all 14 entries to make sure I didn't leave anything behind...

...of all the "controversial", and "infamous", ones I've dug up, these were the only ones that did anything for me.


Chainsaw 1 & 2.


See here, here, and here.


I Spit On Your Grave (1978)


See here and here.


Henry: Portrait Of A Serial Killer (1986)


See here and here.


The Aristocrats (2005)


See here.

Still don't think it belongs, but people are just such fuckin' pussies....


'Pede 1 & 2



See here, here, and here.

Tom Six is the fucking emperor of dark comedy.


Oldboy (2005)


See here.


Yhep....just 8.
Been watching these fucking things since January, and that's it.
Thought it would be more.
Am I a snob?
I dunno.
I don't think so....
I don't think I ask for much....*shrug*

Anyway, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy those.
Maybe you'd like the ones I hated.
I dunno.
If your IQ is above room temperature, I tend to doubt it.
..was...was that snobby?
Ah, fuck it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels