Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Happy 5th anniversary, Harry Hembock: Dark Designs!



It was a long journey getting this thing done, and out there.
And I bounced back and forth across 3 computers along the way.

I was at one point going to do a sequel that would have been in long form multi-page episodes like the Harry books are, but, that fell by the wayside.
I might post the materials I had gathered for that some other time.
The title was going to be "Champions Of The Weird".

Here's the original post announcing the minisodes were on their way.
Link.
And here's the post asking for audience participation to get me rolling just before minisode #1.
Link.

Those were the pre-beginning, but it truly began with the posting of minisode 1 on July 10th, 2008.

Here's the entire saga again.

If anyone wants to HAVE the issues, I have them in .cbz and .pdf format, just send me an e-mail request, and they're totally free. It's a smoother reading experience being able to turn the pages.

Also, here's Paladin's excellent character profiles.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels