Saturday, April 10, 2010

'Nother new label category!

Cultural criticism!!

Yeah, another obvious one, and rants are kind of that by default to some extent, as is "snarky comment of the day", but, the rant category was getting out of control, and a lot of good stuff was getting lost in generic categories like ramblings, and videos, and misc, so, I figured "cultural criticism", would be a good banner to pull a lot of it together.

I went through the categories smaller than rants, but not rants itself.
I'm probably missing out on some social criticism that way, but I want the category to be smaller than rants, not bigger.
And again, rants are that by default sort of, so no need to absorb that whole thing all over again.

But, it does overlap with rants where the smaller categories also overlapped with rants.

Heh, all this mess, cuz when I was starting out, I didn't know what I was doing, and couldn't forsee what I'd need.

So, now, I'm trying to get everything pulled together, and organized, and implemented for the next evolution.

Trying to make this a more slick streamlined operation and all.
:P

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels