Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Weird/humor/musing stuff, Part 2.

Stuff from Facebook #37.

Part 2 of 3 of these.


Evil thoughts.

December 5, 2013 

You know what I think I enjoy most about atheism? 
Thinking evil thoughts. 
Just radioactive fucking evil. 
With no guilt or paranoia about it. 
It blows off so much mental pressure. 
I recommend it to everyone. 
Pissed at your spouse? 
Picture them engulfed in fire, blackened, shrieking, gurgling, falling down a flight of stairs, and busting open into pieces at the bottom. 
Try to even imagine smelling the porky goodness. 
You'll feel better. You really will. 
Christians don't get to have that. 
They have all this fucking guilt. 
If they wish ill on someone, and it really happens, they think GAAWWD read their mind, and MADE it happen. 
There are really people saddled with this shit on their conscience you know. 
These people can't be paying too close attention on world affairs. 
Let's pretend there's a God, and he watches over everything. 
Let's look at the real world results. 
Serial killers skinning people, and dancing in the skin. 
He sat right by, and let that happen. 
All these kids that get raped by the clergy. 
He hasn't sent a single lightning bolt down to blast these pathetic old men's dicks off. 
You've never heard that story. 
You would have heard it. 
Everyone hates these pedos, everyone would LOVE that story. 
It would be the story of the decade. 
You wouldn't miss it. 
Even if you avoid TV and internet, someone would pass it along. 
Nope, hasn't happened, not once. 
This is a God that either doesn't give a shit, or, hey, maybe he LIKES pedos, rapists, and serial killers!
There's a thought! 

And here you are, nervous little white person, with your nervous little white sins. 
"Ohh, I stole my sister's chap-stick". 
"Ohhh, I read my daughter's diary to make sure she wasn't doing drugs, now she hates me!". 
"Ohhh, I got angry, and raised my voice to my mother at breakfast!". 
And God saw it ALL! 
Noooo!! 
Ease up on yourself, and let the hate out. 
The universe is careless, and that's the good news.


Watchmen is Soylent Green.

January 22, 2013 

Y'know, I think maybe "Watchmen", lifted its structure off of "Soylent Green". 
It kicks off with someone's murder, the victim expects his death, then, it's all a murder investigation from there, there's a weird conspiracy covering up morally creepy sci-fi villainy, there's urban decay, the protagonist has an old mentor figure who dies, and, there's a similar "lady or the tiger?", ending.
Does Brock Peters tell the exchange about Soylent Green being people? 

Does Seymour print the revelations from Rorschach's journal? 
Ayep, think I cracked this one.


WebMD is spreading lies about my cock.

November 18, 2019

So, I got a WebMD ad in my feed, and they seem to think I have a crooked dick. 
Nope.
I would have mentioned it by now. 

I could've blamed my failures with relationships on that instead of my defective personality. 
It would have come in handy. 
Almost frustratingly, my downstairs plumbing is pretty damned reliable. 
Except for that one stone a couple years back. 
Why no stone ad, WebMD? 
Call tech support, you're broken, WebMD.


Anal beads.

December 3, 2013

One thing that seems to bring a conversation to a screeching halt, is the words "anal beads". 
You can gauge how much of a fun-less uptight bunch you're stuck with by how much the faces crinkle up after uttering it. 
Oddly, if you can get a friend who has a thick Georgia accent to say it, then it becomes charming, and laughs are had by all. 
I'll never figure people out.

And the update...

December 3, 2016

As true now as ever. Merry Christmas.


Next up, the last of these! Hooray!


Previously with SFF-

Weird/humor/musing stuff, Part 1. (SFF #36)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels