Monday, February 10, 2020

Liars and cowards, Part 1.

Stuff from Facebook #32.

This next series is a 4-parter of 5 FB posts each.
I figure, screw it, I pounded out 5 yesterday, let's do 4 today.

Why not just puke out one one big post with all 20?
I'm trying to fluff up the count for the compilation.
Why not fluff it out to a blog post for every FB post?
We'll be here all year.
What I'm doing feels like a balanced compromise.

Anyhooo! Here we go with those!


9/11 gung-ho, and the hangover.

January 22, 2015

Someone ought to put together a DVD that starts off with the "yip-yip-yippee-USA!!!", recruitment ads fresh after 9/11, and ends with the money-begging ads for disfigured veterans abandoned by the system we have now, and all the gradients that led one to the other. It might be important. Or not, what do I know?

And the update...

January 22, 2020

It'd be self-righteous fun to edit, but no one ever learns anything. The poor still give their kids over to the next war anyway.


"Support the troops!!"

January 22nd, 2020

(In response to a friend's posted headline about Trump minimizing the severity of head injuries suffered by US troops in Iran attacks)

And not a peep is heard from the "support the troops!", assholes from after 9/11. 
Where'd they go? What are they doing that's so important? 
Hey, maybe they're all in an underground lab working on a way to turn dead skin in average household dust into stemcells to heal brain injuries! 
They're almost done with it, and are going to give it away for free like polio vaccine! 
Or, maybe they're just spreading racist and anti-vax memes on Facebook and Twitter. 
Yeah, probably that last one.


Atheism as a disease.

January 24, 2017

Re: Turkey wanting to remove evolution from schools, and to classify atheism as "a disease". 
What is the proposed cure to this illness? 
Will it come in pill form, or a cherry flavored syrup? 
Will it be cheap and over the counter, or if expensive, will the state pick up the tab? 
And if faith can come in a bottle, what are all those pesky clerics for? 
And if clerics/priests/rabbis are dispensing medicine, where is their regulatory board making sure they do it right? 
And can you sue your cleric/priest/rabbi for malpractice if they suck so bad, you become atheist? How about your parents? 
How about Muhammad for writing a shitty book? 
Cuz it is shitty. Cover to cover garbage. 
How can I help being atheist, if fake-Moses, fake-Jesus, fake-Paul, Muhammad's stenographer, and Joseph Smith all wrote terrible faith manuals? 
It's medical malpractice at a systemic level, and I want recompense. 
I want all the back salary I would have earned as a member of the clergy that I was robbed of by my atheism disease. 
Malpractice robbed me of doing God's work.


Southern Swastika.

January 17, 2016 

*Sigh* the confederate flag....look, if you're a southerner, and you fly that dumb thing, at least you can make the argument "southern heritage, blah, blah, fucking blahhh". 
At least you can MAKE that argument. 
I still think it's bullshit, but at least you can kinda say that shit with a straight face. 
But if you're in Maine, the tippy top of the North, before your ass is in fucking Canada, and you've got that thing hanging off your shitty shack of a house...you're a Nazi. 
Grow a pair of balls, and just fly the swastika, you piece of redneck garbage. 
My neighbor has that shit up to announce his assholism to the world. 
I almost want to give the Black Panthers his address so they can come crush his skull. 
Nyeh, he ain't worth it. 
Well, I've got my Joshua Chamberlain shirt on. 
Best I can do for now.


Growing up/eating the rich.

January 5, 2013

I find, that as I get older, I become MORE "teenage", not less. 
I hate authority MORE. 
I'm willing to compromise my principles LESS. 
I find other adults to be MORE full of bullshit with each passing year. 
I find those willing to take authority's dick up their ass, or to be pursuing the ego rush of their OWN authority, to be either scum, or cowards. 
The contempt GROWS with every passing birthday cake. 
When was this "growing up", thing supposed to happen? 
Was a shaft of sunlight supposed to stab down through the clouds, and open my eyes? 
Or was there a secret drug in the cappuccinos, and I dodged it by hating coffee? 
What happened? 
This secret "wisdom", that was supposed to come didn't. 
I keep looking at it all, and it keeps looking stupid. 
What am I getting wrong? Or...am I?

And the update...

January 5th, 2020

7 years later, people are getting more open to the idea of eating the rich. So, hey, things are going my way. Too bad it took getting right up to the edge of WW3 for 'em to wake up. It might just be too late.

That's really what this bullshit "wisdom", was.
People are gleefully willing to flush ideals and reason down the toilet when they're fatted up with comfort and wealth.
Then they act smug, and think they know some cosmic secret about life.
They don't.
They're just fatted, and soft, and need to feel superior.
This cute little game only worked for the generations that got richer.
The game is over.
X-ers and millennials are eating a shit sandwich, and are starting to see through the bullshit.
They're waking up to the realization that they got played by a long con.
And it's about goddamned time.


Next up, part 2 of these.


Previously with SFF-

Greedy swine, Part 2. (SFF #31)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels