Sunday, July 14, 2019

Meedyah Morsels #97.


Evil Dead 4?!?!?!?
Maybe.



Remember WAY back, when the plan for the franchise was this mess?


Well, after Evil Dead 4 morphed into 3 seasons of "Ash vs Evil Dead", and it seemed like that plan quietly blew away like a puff of campfire smoke in the wind, it looks like we're right back there.

Sam Raimi recently said....

“I’d love to make another one. I don’t think TV is in its future but we’re talking about – Bruce [Campbell], Rob [Tapert] and myself – one or two different ways to go for the next movie. We’d like to make another ‘Evil Dead’ feature and in fact we’re working on some ideas right now.”

..and, re: Bruce saying he's retired from playing Ash...

“I would be thrilled if Bruce Campbell changed his mind about retirement, would come back for the original ‘Evil Dead’ line. But if not, I’m very happy to work with, if Fede [Álvarez] would come back and make the sequel… but he’s such a big shot now. He’s so successful, an artist in demand, that I don’t think he’d want to do that. But there’s also a third possibility we’re talking about…I think you may see some action on the Evil Dead movie in the next six months.”

Well, I'll watch anything they make.
Be it Evil Dead 4 in the Ash timeline, or Evil Dead 2 in the Mia timeline.
Or, whatever this "third possibility", thing is.

Bring it the fuck on.
I was happy to kick back and relax forever with the trilogy, the remake, and the shows, but any time they want to add on to it, I'm ready.


Previously with Evil Dead....


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels