Thursday, June 14, 2018

The blog in review part 3: Part 8, Bookstore.


And finally, at long last...


Bookstore

Man, you know, this is just a mess.
I think I need to just tear this all down, and start over.

I'll copy the HTML into a duplicate page to back it up, tear down the original, make a simpler page that just goes to Amazon*, and link the duplicate of the old one to the new one as an archive.

Hell, I'll retro link it here too.

Right here.

(*BTW, Createspace got absorbed into Amazon, and all my old Createspace links bounce back to Amazon now anyway, so I guess you gotta buy my shit through Amazon after all. Guess that makes that simpler)

Hmm, while I'm at it...it's time to tear down those graphic links of Harry and JS on the sidebar.
Those are just eating up real-estate, and accomplishing nothing.
Bye, bye, fellas.


That's all to say here, now to go renovate...


Next up, recap.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels