Sunday, June 3, 2018

The blog in review part 3: Part 6, Biography.


I skipped yesterday because of gout pain, but screw it, let's pull the Band-Aid off, bite a stick with a towel wrapped around, and get this shit done.

I just. Want it. Done.

So, we come now to...


Biography

Ehhh, y'know, this ain't too bad, really.
I mean, aside from that my life has been about internet shit lately instead of snagging a wife, and climbing mountains, and jumping out of planes and shit.

Fuck it, I'm introverted.
And introverts aren't broken extroverts.
If you disagree, go eat a dick, the science is on my side.

So, anyhoo, let's go down through the categories like the rest...


The 70's/80's

Mostly good stuff.
But I'll play book editor, and move ones that didn't go over so well, or could be done better, or just make me cringe into this review.


The 90's/00's

Ditto.


Present

Ditto.


And, bada-bing!
Done!


Next up, Krazyfool's Den Of Delusion.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels