Wednesday, June 13, 2018

The blog in review part 3: Part 7, Links.


And after a couple days, we get to the one I wanted to tackle the least.
Well, second least.
Cuz it's a mess.
But I've broken it down, so I think I can do it now.
And it's...


Links

Stuff that seemed important when I first threw this thing up there, but now....not so much.

I really could just tear this down, who needs a "links", section anymore?
What is this, the Geoshitties days?

But, eh, call me sentimental, I guess, I'll just patch it up.


My stuff

As it says, my actual stuff I made.
Probably all that really oughtta be here, but, whatever.

Just added "Krazyfool page review/overview", last time.

Aside from adding this review to it, I don't need to change anything here...


Web pages

Oh, fuck yeah, I can just slaughter most of this....

...can all go.
But, they'll be archived here, so nothing really dies.

I'll keep...
...because shedding light on how psycho the Bible really is is always fun.

Lastly, I'll add...


Friend's blogs

Man, a lot of these just died from neglect.
For example, Jonathan's and Philip's rotted so long, they got hacked, and turned into volcano lairs for spammers.
Sad, they were good little blogs.
And Hyla put a privacy wall up around his, and while I have personal access to the archives...if I can't share it with people, or link to stuff for reference to something, what's the point?
Very saddened and disappointed he threw all that work away.
Can't fathom it, or process it, but there you go...*shrug*

So, a lot of them I already silently pruned over the years for reasons like that.

So, here's ones that have gone neglected, but still work.

Those'll be archived in here, but don't need to be in "links", anymore.
...are already in my sidebar links.

But apparently, I also need to throw in...
...I'll do those right now...

...and, DONE!


And there we go!


Next up, Bookstore


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels