Sunday, October 26, 2014

Batman alternate cinematic universe news.




Joel Schumaker will return to his cinematic Bat-verse (see here and here) in comics.
He's going to do dark remakes of "Forever", "& Robin", and then finally show what we missed with the un-filmed "Batman Triumphant", which was going to have Scarecrow, Harley Quinn, and Jack Nicholson Joker returning in fear gas hallucinations.

These three stories will be blended as one in a 12 issue series.
The artist will be Dustin Nguyen.

Poor guy wants redemption. Hope he gets it.
I've long since forgiven him, other nerds haven't been as kind.
I say, save the really good hate for politicians.


2 comments:

B. D. said...

I didn't hate Schumacher as much as a director as other people do, and I still don't think "Batman Forever" is a bad movie (I actually think it's the best of the pre-Nolan films!) but I will state that B&R deserves every bit of hate it gets--the worst superhero movie I know of. Schumacher did some other films that were okay--"The Client" I don't remember as being half bad. Ugh, I keep forgetting he was responsible for "St. Elmo's Fire" though. Ugh.

Well, we'll have to see how these turn out--hasn't he admitted himself that B&R was terrible?

Diacanu said...


Yep.

He also did "Lost Boys", "Flatliners", and "Phone Booth", so he knows how to do a dark movie.
The studio made him make "& Robin", kiddie to sell toys.

Blog Archive

Labels