Friday, August 7, 2020

Another Transformers mashup/crossover!


And it's....


Transformers/Back To The Future (2021)
Yep, that's happening.

And, like with Ectotron, there's a toy of the DeLorean that goes with it.
His name is Gigawatt.

Here he is.

Dig the flux capacitor, and time circuit readouts on his chest!

Stuff like this, and "Bumblebee", have actually gotten me excited about Transformers again.
I think I'll collect this one too.
The book, I mean.
I got no room for the toys these days.
Hell, I barely find space to pile the books.

Well, I posed this question at Wordforge, and Facebook, so I'll pose it here too....

Ectotron and his comic came out for the joint 35th anniversary of Ghostbusters and Transformers.

Gigawatt and his comic are coming out for the 35th of Back To The Future.

Next year is the 35th for 1986, and looking at movies of that year, here are the options...

-Porkchop Express from "Big Trouble In Little China".
-Green Goblin truck from "Maximum Overdrive".
-A plane from "Top Gun".
-A drop ship from "Aliens".
-The silver seed ship from "Flight Of The Navigator".
-A telepod from "The Fly".

Me, I'm leaning towards telepod.
But, that's me, what do you think?


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels