Monday, August 24, 2020

Birthday loot 2020- Update 2!

Ahhh! 

Finally, the last thing came!!

And a day early!!
Didn't expect that with Trump fucking up the Post Office!

And it's....


Batwoman (season 1 ) 
(2019-2020)


Like I said last time...

I'm also waiting on Batwoman season 1, cuz it contains "Crisis On Infinite Earths".
But, I dunno if Amazon is gonna send it, or if the order bounced off cuz it's not out yet.
If they don't send it, I'll just order it again, and if some other bullshit happens, I'll risk covid, and go to Bullmoose for it.

Well, I ain't gotta risk the 'rona now!
It got here snug as a bug in a rug.

And now I've got "Crisis"!

Disk 1 of regular series Batwoman was rolling around loose, and had streaks on the reading side.
I rubbed 'em off with the dry back of my knuckle, and just got done watching the episodes, and there's no glitches, or hiccups, so the rest of the disks should be okay.

Anyway, that's why I took 'til suppertime to post, had to do a forced marathon as a tech check.

It's all good.
😎

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels