Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Updates on the lovely world of Ayn Rand.


Yet another update to "Francisco's money speech, by Ayn Rand- Nitpicked", or as I refer to it, just "the Ayn Rand rant".


Well, first and foremost, the biggest Randroid I ever knew, and the guy who introduced me to this sad twisted bullshit, Trey Garrison, AKA Storm Rucker, turned out to be a fucking Nazi.



Second, I wrote "the Ayn Rand rant", worried that a poster known as Elwood Blues would be looking over my shoulder because he was a fevered fanboy of that bullshit, and I had never spoken up against that shit around him, and worried I'd lose him as a friend.
And that he'd summon an army of trolls to destroy my blog before it got started.

See, I was still getting the poison out of my head, and wasn't thinking 100% clearly yet.
I mean, I was thinking clearly enough to see Randism was/is bullshit, but not clearly enough to cut the toxic people out of my world.

Elwood was really obnoxious and smug about believing that shit too, like he had secrets of the universe that he was keeping under wraps.
My insecurities always made me fall for that head-game.

When I said...

Ho, boy, is this gonna get me in trouble with some folks I know.

...that's who I was talking about.
I mean, look at that, poor past-me was having genuine stage fright over that shit.
Poor bastard.

Well, guess what?
Just like that, Elwood doesn't believe it anymore.
Know what he believes instead?
Fucking religion.
He traded one cult for another.
And not just any religion, the branch of Christianity that sees Jonathan Edwards, author of "Sinners Of An Angry God", as a hero.
I have him on my "Legion Of Sociopaths", list.
He stoked up that "we're all scum in the eyes of God, and only by licking his boots, and begging like a dog for forgiveness every second of every day can we be saved", bullshit.

Nice upgrade, Elwood.
Kee-rist.

He's the guy I sweated over while writing that rant?
Boy, did I let some real losers and dipshits get to me.
Embarrassing.
But, we all have our shit, don't we?


Third, The Ayn Rand Institute took a big chunk of that sweet, sweet, PPP money.
So, they're hypocrites that don't stand for anything.

But, Ayn Rand herself went on Social Security.

So, again, their whole thing is a fucking lie.
It's a grift.
The whole fucking thing.
Fuck every fucking Randroid that draws breath on this Earth.


There, now that I've got those three little data points out of the way, tomorrow I'm gonna do a sequel/update to "the Ayn Rand rant", with all of that in mind.

Stay tuned.


2 comments:

B. D. said...

Are you including Penn Jillette, he's a Randroid too IIRC...

Trivia, Anton LaVey was a Rand ripoffer too.

Diacanu said...


Ho boy...Pen Jillette...he's a mixed bag, isn't he?
On the one hand, he's awesome at atheism-ing.
And he's pro ending the drug war.
On the other...Randroid-ism, climate denial, and 2nd amendment worship.
He's not evil, he means well, but he's got some bad idea sin his head.

Oh, did you know Dave Grohl is an AIDS denialist, and Smashmouth are anti-mask?

That's put me in a philosophical debate in my head if I can listen to old Foo Fighters because it was before Dave went crazy, or if I have to burn it all for a position so horrible and destructive.


Smashmouth OTOH, meh.


Blog Archive

Labels