Saturday, April 13, 2024

TIL: Bruce Davison.


Previously-


Well, TIL = "today I learned" and it wasn't today, it was awhile ago through Svengoolie, but anyway, I found out through Sven that Bruce Davison who played Willard in "Willard" is the same Bruce Davison who played Senator Kelly in "X-Men".

I intended to write this post when I found out, but I got distracted, and forgot, and months later, I just saw Davison on "Tales From The Darkside" in the Stephen King penned "Word Processor Of The Gods" and that jolted my memory circuit.

Well, nice to know my memories are never gone for good.
They float back to the top eventually.

I kinda wanna see Davison return to the X-verse as a mutant with rat control powers.
That, or be Rat Catcher 2's grandpa in DC's "Peacemaker".
Either one.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels