Saturday, April 6, 2024

Additional MCU Fantastic Four casting.


Last time (the main Four).

This one's official. Not a rumor.


Julia Garner is Silver Surfer.

Apparently, they're doing an Elseworlds flip where Shalla-Bal becomes the Surfer instead of Norrin Radd.
Which further solidifies they're in an alternate universe until they cross into the MCU.

I normally would have said "this is going to make the CHUDs cry" but I know for a fact they already are, because when I went Googling for images, first results I got were "a slap in the face to fans!!" "Fantastic Four ruined!!" "WTF is Disney thinking!?".

Get a fucking life. Jesus fucking Christ.
Look, I get it, it's a good grift. 
Acting like a fucking angry wrestler over fucking nothing amuses really stupid people, and they give you click money, and that gives people with no conscience an endorphin rush.
I get that part.
I'm not Amish level naïve.

But being the AUDIENCE for this shit? Fuuuuck.
And there's enough of them to bump this mind-sewage up the Google algorithm.
Fucking mind-numbing.

ANYWAY!! Julia's a cutie, and seeing her slathered with CGI tinfoil is my new kink.
That she'll be surfing on a wave of CHUD tears only makes it better.
Bring it on.
😏😎



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels