Saturday, July 10, 2021

Happy 13th anniversary, Harry Hembock: Dark Designs!




-11th (unobserved).
-12th (unobserved).

Well, here's the news straight up with no sugar-coating, I stealth deleted it.
Took down the posts that contained the graphics, and deleted the graphics.
No one noticed or cared.
I figure, if I'm gonna buckle down and get serious with my writing, and I ultimately succeed, I'm gonna get semi-famous, and people are gonna poke around in my blog.
And they'd find Dark Designs, and DD contains celebrities, and movie references, and other copyright sensitive material, and some troll asshole would get me in trouble.

Now, if you miss it, and wanna see it, I can e-mail it to you as a PDF or a CBZ file.
You gotta e-mail me for it.
Address is in my profile.
But, I gotta know ya.
You gotta already be a friend, or a friend-of-a friend I've known for awhile.

I ain't giving it out to randos for the same reason I don't have it up anymore.

But, given how I was able to vanish it months ago with no one noticing or caring, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Well, it was fun times, anyway.

Oh, and like I said in the 9th Harry-book anniversary, I'm not doing the 5th Harry book, so that in turn means I'm not doing the text adaptation of HH:DD.

And as I said on the 10th anniversary...

I got other secret projects I'm working on now.
A shitload of 'em.
I keep coming up with them, and it's hard to pick which one to stick to.
Although, I've got a pretty damned good idea which.

The "secret projects" were failed book ideas that ended up falling apart.
BUT, I'm gonna Frankenstein all the good pieces into the book I'm working on now, and I'm decently sure this is the right one.

And I'm snatching some HH:DD ideas into it too.
So, it lives on.
It's all good.


I was really mopey about it in the blog anniversary.
Sorry about that.
I'm doing a lot better now.

I've figured out a ton of dedications and Easter eggs to weave into the book that I'm confident she would have loved, so I'm feeling really good.
Stay tuned!


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels