Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Ghostbusters: Afterlife toys! (Part 2)


The first batch of these were way back in February 2020.
That feels like a fucking decade, doesn't it?

Anyhoo!

Previously with Ghostbusters toys...








Okay, so I said last time....

Re: fright features series.

That makes me think, even though they didn't drop figures of Phoebe, Trevor, Callie, and Mr. Grooberson, that they probably will this summer in time for the movie, and that it'll be under this line.

Probably to prevent spoiler stuff.
Even though any old-time fan worth his/her salt will have already guessed the family are Spenglers.

So, stay tuned for those reveals.
When those drop, I'll cover it.

Well, bam, after 17 fucking months, here they finally fucking are.


Podcast, Phoebe, Trevor, and Lucky done Kenner style.

And I also said....

Here's movie accurate versions of the guys with meticulous detail on the packs, and tons of articulation points.
I've put them in the same order as the Kenner guys, because...just because.
They're called "Plasma Series".

No idea if the Afterlife characters will come out in this style.
They should.

They did.
Bam.


Lucky, Trevor, Podcast, and Phoebe done realistic style.


And here's 3 of the kids with the old-timer versions of the guys.
They're delaying release of Phoebe 'til the fall cuz collector bullshit, cuz capitalism.

Ahhh, there, so that's that.

There's a ton other things, board games, video games....but y'know I don't wanna do all that shit this time.
I just like seeing each new iteration in figure form.
I dunno, makes the movie feel more real for me when I see there's stuff to go with it.
Plus each stage of stuff means the movie is closer, and the toys are one of those stages.

Anyway, compulsion satisfied.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels