Monday, May 4, 2020

...but the plague had other plans, Part 10.

Meedyah Morsels #244.
-and-
Post 3 away from 3000 posts!

Remember when I said "poor New Mutants can't catch a fucking break"?
Yeah, well...



My second worst fear about this flick came true.
It's going straight to VOD. :-(

My first worst fear was that it would never see the light of day at all.

At least it'll be watchable.

Dammit, I wanted a theater experience with this one.

I hope there's a disk release for it at least.
VOD-only makes me puke.
I don't like gatekeepers owning my fucking movies.
I paid for it, it's mine.

Anyway, that happened.


Previously with BTPHOP-
  • Part 1. (New Mutants cancelled)
  • Part 2. (Rough waters ahead)
  • Part 3. (Black Widow cancelled)
  • Part 4. (Cinemagic closed)
  • Part 5. (Comic book delivery halted)
  • Part 6. (Wonder Woman delayed)
  • Part 7. (CW shows delayed/possibly canceled)
  • Part 8. (Ghostbusters delayed 8 months)
  • Part 9. (Temporary free premium channels)

Previously with MM-

May 4th emergency last-minute Star Wars update. (MM #243)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels