Friday, May 1, 2020

The movie summer that would have been. (Part 1)

Post 7 away from 3000 posts!

Today would have been...


Black Widow (2020)


Previously with this movie...

Canceled by the plague!


I probably would have dug it.

I probably would have ranked it in the second tier along with Dr. Strange, Ant-Man, and Captain Marvel, and ones like that.

There probably would have been a surprise moment that made me cry, cuz it foreshadowed Endgame.

I probably would have recommended it.

I probably would have had either a jerk in the theater, or a bad traffic story to tell.

I definitely would have been counting the movies towards Ghostbusters: Afterlife.


Oh, shit!
I missed New Mutants on April 3rd!!

Okay, I'll pretend something made me miss it all April, and I'm going to see it next.

Next up, New Mutants!



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels