Wednesday, October 16, 2019

The upside of a gloomy life.

Stuff from Facebook #9

I was in one of my Eeyore modes writing this...


September 25th, 2019


When I look back at my life, its all been really rather tragic. 
The future doesn't look so great either. 
Y'know? Fuck it. 
Tragedies are more interesting anyway. 
Everyone remembers Romeo & Juliet, no one wrote down what Juliet's third cousin Bob the horse merchant was up to. 
And people outraged by the ending of Game Of Thrones, WTF did you want, a Disney ending? People that love me want a Disney ending for me, and I love them for it. 
But I just don't see it in the cards. 
It's a pretty shitty hand. 
Maybe if I had a derringer in my boot, I could shoot my way out of this card game vs evil cowboys. *Checks* Nope!

A friend helpfully pointed out, if I have people that love me enough to want the Disney ending, things really aren't so bad.


Previously with SFF.

Grandma. (SFF #8)


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels